The Universal MKII Controller is a reliable and cost effective coin-operated device for control and revenue earning applications associated with upfront payment requirements.
Coin boxes are designed to allow prepayment within the service industry. Users insert a combination of coins and/ or tokens in order to gain access to the photocopier. Users can make as many copies as they wish depending on the amount of credit they have inserted.
- UNIVERSAL MKII–MP: Accepts multiple coin / token denominations
- UNIVERSAL MKII–SP: Accepts only one coin / token denomination
- Maintenance free operation
- Ease of use
- Controlled by a high performance 8 bit microprocessor
- Innovative coin measuring system
- Integral safety functions ensure a high protection against fraud
- Compact design
- Compatible with a range of photocopiers
- Universal can be confi gured for coins and/or tokens
- Self-diagnostic on power up